|Place of Origin:||shanghai|
|Payment Terms:||T/T,L/C,PAYPAL,WEST UNION|
|Color:||As Per Clients' Request||Packing:||Plastic Bottle|
|Size:||As Per Clients' Order|
100ml polishing suspension,
0.25 micron polishing suspension,
100ml silicon wafer polishing
Diamond suspension is composed of high quality diamond powder, composite dispersant and dispersion medium. The formula is diversified, which is suitable for different grinding & polishing processes and workpieces. With good dispersibility, uniform particle size, complete specification and stable quality, It is widely used for grinding and polishing of various hard materials.
By different types of diamonds, the diamond slurry can be divided into monocrystalline diamond slurry, polycrystalline diamond slurry, nano diamond slurry. We main for monocrystalline diamond slurry.
Monocrystalline diamond suspension: with good cutting force, relative low processing cost, it is widely used for grinding and polishing of hard materials such as super hard materials, hard alloys. It can not only improve grinding speed, but also quickly remove a large amount of heat generated in the grinding process, so as to avoid the surface of the workpiece being burned.
Packgae of diamond polishing liquid / suspension / diamond slurry:
1. 100ml package with spray nozzle ;
2. 250ml package without spray nozzle ;
3. Customized package can be provided ;
To judge the quality of diamond slurry
1. Suspension effect of diamond. If it can't reach the long-term suspension effect, the diamond in suspension will block the feed hole and cause damage to the processing machinery. Our suspension can guarantee that no precipitation will occur in the range of thicker than 0.25 micron, and no precipitation will occur in few months or even longer of 0.25 micron.
2. The abrasive fluid should also play the role of lubrication. The quality of lubrication base determines the fluidity of diamond particles and whether they will be carbonized at high temperature.
3. The uniformity of diamond particles. It is necessary to select diamond particles with high strength and uniform size to ensure that the workpiece surface will not be scratched.
4. Easy to clean and dilute
Contact Person: Zhao